Saturday, May 22, 2010

Just wanna talk about my car....haha...my car.....

Berangan.......
Think about it...its free .... you can have a lamborghini if you berangan..... like me......I have my own garage full with Lambo ...... I have an Iphone...... my room with aircond..... all is free if you berangan.....Free.....freeee....
So....think about it......
You can do that but dont waste your time........you will be influence and addicted to berangan .....
I use to be berangan when I was in my school bus...My school bus send me to school at 6.12 a.m ..... OMG what i'm gonna do in 1 hour free time ...so beranganla....ianya percuma......

So talk about my future car..............
Who like my car.......: firstly......

Lil wayne..........
Every single his music video or song must has his Lamborghini.........

Not enough ? this is another artist who like Lambo..


Ke$ha......Tik tok....haa.
I dont like her...but he like Lamborghini...so I like her haha......Your love is my drug......Your car is my dream car.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment